A FEW THOUGHTS ON TAG TEAM WRESTLING....
2. I would always be weary of anyone who chose to wear multi-color sequined business suits...they would not be my manager and I definitely would not let them talk me into wrestling the reigning WWF WORLD CHAMPION who happened to be managed by my extremely hot ex wife who I recently divorced for poisoning my tag team partner but then forgot to remember that I also had found many ill placed sequins all over my ex, until right before the match which means I may be walking into a trap but am feeling really drowsy.....probably because of the strange tasting POWER BAR that my manager provided.
3. Before every match I would have the following conversation with the REF:
ME- LOOK! I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but at some time in the match, probably just after I perform my pattented EXTREME SCISSOR DRIVE EXTREME, I am going to pin my contender and you will be counting... then all of a sudden my contender's partner is going to yell something like "HEY REF THERE IS A FIRE OVER HERE" or maybe "MY GOD THAT MAN IS HAVING A HEART ATTACK...IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE ARENA....NO, THERE'S NOT, ALRIGHT IS THERE AT LEAST A REF" and you will be tempted to look away.
REF- Go on!
ME- If you look away then the contender will cheat in some fashion while your back is turned and while you are scorning my partner for yelling a profanity at your stupidity I will be pinned and you will be none the wiser.
REF- You think?
ME- I can almost assure you that scenario will play out tonight in some fashion.
4. I would stay clear of all folding chairs and tables. In my contract it would state 'NO UNUSED FOLDING CHAIRS AND/OR TABLES ARE TO BE ALLOWED CONVENIENTLY STACKED AT THE RINGSIDE FOR ANYONE TO GRAB AT THEIR LEISURE'
5. If I was really tired and only 6 inches from touching my partner's hand to TAG him in...I would easily find the strength to span the gap.
6. I would question the rules regarding when you are allowed to have two people in the ring performing a painful and somwhat unnecessary pile drive.
7. I would find outfits that did not make me and my partner look like gay acrobats.