Friday, October 28, 2005

SLEEP, SHLEEP

So this week I have gotten a total of 2.6 hours of sleep between work and prepping my film, however, in all that time of WAKEFULNESS, I have had several celebrity sightings worth mentioning. On Tuesday, while visiting the MAC store for my boss, I spent a good 15 minutes behind a very hyper and not so computer savy CHRIS KATTAN. He was just what I expected and would randomly tell people to go see IN HER SHOES. It was slightly annoying, but I didn't mind. I was too busy singing along with WHAT IS LOVE in my head.

Last night before a production meeting, I walked past the JARHEAD premiere in HOLLYWOOD and peaked a few of the movie's stars, then headed over to the meeting and ate some sushi. By the time I was done eating the premiere was over. I walked over to the street corner to press the cross walk button and a group of well dressed LA types walked over and waited. In that group was MR. GEORGE LUCAS.

DUH DUHHH DUH DA DUH DUHHHH DA DA DUHHHH!!!!

He was just waiting there a couple feet from me pondering life and cinema and pretty much just being rich. I was, for some reason, totally star struck with him and I am not even that huge of a fan. The light turned red and everyone crossed the street and I just stood and watched. Maybe I should have said something about JAR JAR or how much I dug the shape of the MILLENIUM FALCON, but I didn't. I never have the balls to say anything to anyone of celebrity status. I think next week I am going to stay up for 72 hours and see if I run into Terrentino and Ferrel.

2 Comments:

Blogger DLAK said...

Next time you see Lucas slap in the back of the head for me.

4:53 AM  
Blogger linz said...

The day you see Ferrel, is the day I'll die knowing someone that's seen him in person.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home