Thursday, September 15, 2005

YUM YUM EAT'M UP

doubledouble

I have just tried the semi-new CIABATTA BURGER from Jack N The Crack and must say it is very tasty. Below is a list of my top five fast food hamburgers.

5. THE BIG MAC- although it apparently causes liver failure there is a time in everyone's life where they crave this burger like a fat kid craves cake.

4. THE 6 DOLLAR BURGER from KARL'S JR- this burger will make you hurl for 5 hours straight. I don't know if it is humanly possible, but I am pretty sure the contents of my lower intestine were up chucked last time I tried this monstrosity. It is for its cleansing abilities that it makes my list.

3. THE DOUBLE DOUBLE from IN 'n OUT- this is a California classic that could have made #1 if I hadn't eaten it for 2 years straight..... ANIMAL STYLE. Only the cool kids know what I'm talking about.

2. THE 1 DOLLAR BACON CHEESBURGER from WENDY'S- this burger was my life line in college. Throw in a 1 dollar order of fries with a 1 dollar Frosty (to dip the fries in) and you had a full meal way better than those damned cup of noodles everyone always went nuts for. Rest In Peace Dave.... we all miss your great deals and your silly commercials.

1. THE JOLLIBEE YUM YUM BURGER- this hamburger is the GOD of all that is burger. Unfortunately you would have to fly to the Phillippines to taste this burger made of angel's wings. While spending a summer overseas myself and THE HAMBURGLAR ate a combined total of 27 YUM YUMS in one sitting for fear of never being able to taste the treats ever again. Although the YUM YUM is not a full sized American burger... it aint no SCOOBY SNACK either. We were punished for days after the feast but it was worth it.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Baxter said...

ah ha ha...i'm always enraged when someone finds a funny pic before i do! nicely done.

12:17 PM  
Blogger wewilleatyou said...

bax... check out the picture on the bottom of this post

under REUNION ARENA MUST BE ROLLING IN ITS GRAVE

that kid is classic

12:40 PM  
Blogger j-lay said...

burger house in dallas makes a damn good burger.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Bradford said...

No matter how many years in row, nothing can beat In n Out. Nothing.

3:44 PM  
Blogger wewilleatyou said...

the DOUBLE is alright but I have to say...anyone who would call their burger a YUM YUM has to get my vote!!!

3:54 PM  
Blogger MAA said...

OH MY SWEET DEAR LORD!!!! i completely forgot about the Yum Yum burger...hahahah..and they were soooooo good too! Once again you have brightened my day/life Josh...hahaha remember that gay bumble bee that was the mascot...great times

4:52 PM  
Blogger The Baxter said...

theres a place in milwaukee that serves up a 5 pound burger...if you eat it in an hour its free, otherwise it cost you 30 bucks. yes i paid thirty dollars. somewhere on my website theres a picture of me holding the half i didnt eat(and ill look on my face. http://www.heybax.com

ps. nice diaper pic!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home