Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I WAS LOST BUT NOW I'M EVEN LOSTER

Just finished the LOST season premeire and it picked up where it left just fine. I was happy with the episode...especially how it opened. I would like to make a few predictions as to what is happening to the castaways of OCEANIC FLIGHT 817.

1. A SUPERIOR SPECIES, KNOWN AS THE SASQUATCH, HAS BECKONED THE FLIGHT THERE TO FIND A CURE FOR THE COMMON COLD. THEY WILL NOW BEGIN TESTING...

2. WALT DISNEY HAS BEEN RE-ANIMATED FROM HIS CRYOGENICALLY FROZEN STATE TO BUILD DISNEY ISLAND...WALT'S WILD RIDE.

3. GEORGE BUSH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT OCEANIC FLIGHT 817.

4. THE KILLER BEES (search 90'S LOCAL NEWSCAST) FINALLY GOT THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND ACTUALLY CAUSED HARM TO SOMEONE.

Either way I will be watching like a fat kid watches cake.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Baxter said...

digging the bigfoot referance!

6:22 AM  
Blogger kerri said...

i've never watched lost, but i'm finally going to give in. do you think luke would like it?

7:54 AM  
Blogger wewilleatyou said...

MAYBE.... actually I don't know. The people stranded on the island do not care about human rights, read philosophy, talk about Africa, or read brian mclaren books so maybe not.
if you do want to watch it you will have to rent the first season DVD to catch up!

11:22 AM  
Blogger wewilleatyou said...

MAYBE.... actually I don't know. The people stranded on the island do not care about human rights, read philosophy, talk about Africa, or read brian mclaren books so maybe not.
if you do want to watch it you will have to rent the first season DVD to catch up!

11:24 AM  
Blogger MOL Junior said...

i think luke would dig it...last night's episode was off the hook.

12:09 PM  
Blogger linz said...

I completely missed it on our mass exodus away from the coast to dallas, so my mom taped it for me and I am currently in the process of watching it. I'll let you know what I think when I'm finished.

12:59 PM  
Blogger wewilleatyou said...

Mol J- FOR SHIZZLE!!! I mean to reveal everything that is in the hatch AND to show the gunman in the hatch is the same guy JACK ran into at the stadium. ITS BLOWIN MY MIND!!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger linz said...

I was completely shocked in the beginning. Totally thought it was a flashback, didn't even see it coming.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home