Thursday, September 15, 2005

BUMBLBE BEE NINJA ASSASSIN

PICTURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

The second task for the BUMBLE BEE NINJA ASSASSIN SQUAD, the first being the termination of a certain South American president, would be the removal of all DOG PARK NAZIS. I recently volunteered at a animal rescue and my task was to aid in the transport and supervision of a pack of rescued dogs to a huge fenced in no leash DOG PARK. The park is genius. It allows dogs to roam a pretty big area with strategically placed fire hydrants for the dogs to pee on. The park also is all mulch making for the easy removal of TURDS. AMAZING.
However when letting our pack of mut strays run free for some much needed freedom....some old white NAZI lady complained and complained. Basically she was pissy because her dogs were some 1000 dollar breed and shouldn't be exposed to common mutts. I'm sure she was thinking...."THIS IS AMERICA". I tried to get COWBOY to hump her leg but he gave me the "I DON'T MOUNT CRAZY BITCHES" look and I left him to his ball fetching.

5 Comments:

Blogger MAA said...

Josh..can you put the face of Pat Robertson on the head of that Ninja...haha because thats where the name came from...I wanted to name our team the Assasins and act like we were sponsered by the 700 club and pat robertson...if you could do that I would be forever indebted..

4:55 PM  
Blogger j-lay said...

that is a sweet concept. i can't wait to see the final product.

10:38 AM  
Blogger kerri said...

oh oh please put pat robertson's face on it!

11:20 AM  
Blogger j-lay said...

i don't mount crazy bitches either.

7:03 PM  
Blogger MAA said...

i would ...but have yet to really have much of an opportunity to.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home