Monday, August 08, 2005

MACGYVERISMS

MacGyverisms-1p0f
One of the first things I ever blogged about was my new operating system for my MAC which allowed for little WIDGET programs the hide on your desktop and perform tasks for you. At first they were helpful...like the desktop dictionary or the flight tracker or even the 5 day forecast. But then things took a turn for the worst. I began downloading the PACMAN mini game and the National Federal Debt counter and the Ben Stiller "DO IT" widget... things got a little crowded on my secret desktop. Every once in a while I have to delete a program from my list of widgets and its hard, but it makes room for the future like this beauty. It is called MACGYVERISMS and gives me a new way to escape danger every day.

Here are a few:

Used ball point pen case to fix fuel line.
Hit iron bar on fire hydrant to make magnet.
WEED KILLER BOMB.

Oh Richard you have found a safe haven on my desktop... until someone invents the WALKER TEXAS RANGER widget that is.


4 Comments:

Blogger JMH said...

Oh man, I was starting to think I was the only one who appreciated the sheer genius of MacGuyver. How can one man have such an extensive knowledge of chemstry, physics, natural studies, martial arts, good ol' fashion know-how and a sweet mullet! He blows my mind.

12:25 PM  
Blogger MAA said...

MacGuyver rules..and is the only reason I have 4 swiss army knives!

MAA

4:53 PM  
Blogger j-lay said...

i have been nicknamed in some circles as macguyver. i wear the title with honor.

8:01 AM  
Blogger wewilleatyou said...

MAA you think you are Macgyver. I am having memories of camping with you one summer in a part of the world that you had never been, but for some reason you would "find" a random root or special yellow coconut that could heel any illness or fix any mechanical problem. The sad thing was people believed you!!!!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home