Friday, June 03, 2005

Why is CARTER crying?

I apologize everyone...
carter
I am partly responsible for all the annoying wimpering coming from the far corner of MOL blog world. You see I made this short film

and I sent it to my FRIENDS in Dallas to watch and instead of sharing the DVD a one CARTER is crying for his own copy. I will not go into the costs of making a DVD... all I can say is sorry and I will spank my baby as soon as I get him out of the supermarket. Until then we should all pray for his soul.
carter2

5 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

genius.

10:24 PM  
Blogger MAA said...

Your a real bastard Mr. Martin...I will now refer to you from hence forth until I recieve my DVD as ...... GIZZY II!!!

11:45 PM  
Blogger suburbanjesus said...

i think it's funny how you're playing carter like a fiddle, but i do have to say that calling you Gizzy II is a brilliant idea.

10:53 AM  
Blogger wewilleatyou said...

ROSE... its not my fault that you are a SELFISH IMPOTENT MAN CHILD. Also you do understand that Luke probably somehow set this whole thing up and is loving it.

4:12 PM  
Blogger suburbanjesus said...

you are gay and should blog more.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home