Tuesday, May 31, 2005

MOL?

mol
After being plugged by an obviously influential blogger who I shall call "EXPEDITIONSATAN"... I noticed that many fellow blog nerds have taken the mysterious sequence of letters MOL as apart of their blog identity. After using my google widget (thank you Mr. Jobs) I searched and searched and searched for the meaning of MOL. Of course by saying searched and searched and searched I mean I looked at like the first three pages thus concluding that the MOL internet community could be holding secret tribute to either of the following five things:
1. MOL- the miniature yedi that crawls in the earth.
2. GUACA- Mexican ketchup.
3. MOL- that thing growing on a witches face and F-150LUCIFER'S ass.
4. MOL-Richardson... Hollywoods #1 distributer of lighting equipment.
5. MOL?- the short lived ABC reality show featuring a poor man's PROBST.

How I would love to think it was number 5... So what does this string of capitalized letters mean? If you stumble on this blog and have the answer please share with me the sacred secret. Until then...Keep it up COOPER. If it turns out there is not a secret society worshipping your hosting skills I will still think of you while watching COUNTDOWN and laugh at how CNN try to copy the show using you.

7 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

for an in depth description of what a MOL is, go here:

http://moljunior.typepad.com/my_weblog/2004/10/paying_homage.html

or here:

http://themol.typepad.com/about.html

9:32 AM  
Blogger kerri said...

sorry, the first link is actually:

http://moljunior.typepad.com/my_weblog/2004/10/paying_homage.html

9:44 AM  
Blogger kerri said...

dang it! it didn't work again. ok just go to www.moljunior.typepad.com and find his description yourself.

9:45 AM  
Blogger suburbanjesus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:49 AM  
Blogger suburbanjesus said...

MOL is:

9:50 AM  
Blogger MAA said...

Yes indeed...MOL is a mystery..but a mystery that is definately worth figuring out--wheres my movie...i want it now..

9:54 PM  
Blogger MOL Junior said...

MOL can not be defined. you just know it when you see it.

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home